Fetch Robotics, a provider of on-demand automation, has announced a Series C round of funding in the amount of $65 million ($46 million USD). Fetch Robotics now has raised $94 million to date. The funding will be used for international expansion, to meet accelerating customer demand, and for ongoing research and development.
The round was led by Fort Ross Ventures, with additional participation from CEAS Investments, Redwood Technologies, TransLink Capital and Zebra Ventures. All existing investors – O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Softbank Capital and Sway Ventures – also participated in this round.
“Customers have responded enthusiastically to our unique Cloud Robotics solution, and we’re responding by securing the funds we need to continue growing and enhancing our offerings. The competitive pressures for excellence in logistics have never been greater. Our Autonomous Mobile Robots and cloud platform enables our customers to meet their customers’ demands while meeting their own financial objectives,” Melonee Wise, CEO of Fetch Robotics said.
Fetch customers include leading, global companies in third-party logistics (3PL), manufacturing, and distribution. Within the past year, the company has continued to receive industry accolades including the following:
● Named as a Leader in IDC MarketScape for Autonomous Mobile Robots for General Warehouse Automation (Doc# US44843019, May 2019)
● Recognized by Fast Company in the category of Most Innovative Company – Robotics
● Named as a Technology Pioneer by the Word Economics Forum
● Awarded the AI Breakthrough Award for Best Overall Robotics company
● Named to The Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100 Top Supply Chain Transformations (SDCE 100)