Time is running out to register for the 2017 CCF Australian Infrastructure Summit and National Earth Awards Gala Dinner, which takes place in Canberra 21 – 22 November.
The event gives delegates unique insight into the major developments taking place in the civil construction space, bolstered by a range of industry speakers and a full summit program including:
*Opening presentation by the Hon Darren Chester MP, Federal Minister for Infrastructure and Transport
* Launch of the 2017-2018 CCF Infrastructure Report
* National Infrastructure Construction Schedule (NICS)
* CLARA’s ‘Smart City Project’
* NHVR’s ‘Heavy Vehicle Permit AccessCONNECT Program
* Australian Rail Track Corporation’s ‘Inland Rail Project
Attendees can view the full Summit program, and register for the event and the 2017 CCF National Earth Awards Gala Dinner – recognising excellence in civil construction projects across Australia – here.