- Hyster introduces the H50CT Forklift
Adaptalift Hyster introduces the new Hyster H50CT pneumatic tyre forklift, designed to be cost effective, while providing the right balance of efficiency, productivity, dependability and
- Safety in radiation detection meter
FLUKE has introduced the 481 Radiation Survey Meter, a hand-held radiation detector designed for detecting radiation in goods, equipment, surfaces, or environments in industrial settings to
- Small-footprint storage lift
SSI SCHAEFER’s LogiMat storage lift is designed to maximise storage capacity while reducing storage and energy costs.
- Relocatable outdoor storage for dangerous goods
The STOREMASTA Outdoor Relocatable Dangerous Goods Stores provide a versatile means of compliant storage for the manufacturing industry.
- Power steering in stackers
LENCROW has released the new EP walkie stacker units which come standard with power steering. This feature is available on all stackers above 1400kg capacity.
- Powerful pull at bauxite mine: case study
A Greenlee electric capstan winch, hired from Kennards Lift & Shift in Perth, recently helped a contractor with a major transmission cable laying project at the Boddington bauxite mine.
- Dematic releases high-performance storage and retrieval machines
Dematic has released it latest series of high performance storage and retrieval machines (SRMs), the RapidStore Mini-Load.
- Flexicon presents dust-free tipping
Flexicon’s Tip-Tite High-Lift Box/Container Tipper discharges dust-free into vessels 183 to 305 cm above the plant floor.
- AWS automates manual processes in pallet wrapping
Australian Warehouse Solutions (AWS) has released the Wulftec SMLPA200; an automatic wrapping machine eliminates the manual process needed to attach and cut film.
- Minetek dust suppression unit for docks and ports
Bulk loading providers at docks and ports that often handle woodchips, grains, construction fines and other industrial powders can now control the potential dangers of environmental dust using
- AWS introduces new pallet wraps
Australian Warehouse Solutions (AWS) has introduced a new generation pallet wraps. Rhino Cast Wrap is now available in three grades: standard, medium and heavy duty.
- Lencrow introduces heavy-capacity forklifts
Lencrow has just received the first of three forklifts in the Larger EP range.
- Acrosser launches vehicle-grade LCD touch monitors
In-Vehicle Computer manufacturer Acrosser has launched four Industrial grade LCD touch monitors.
- East West Engineering launches new relocatable SRF-1300 Smart Rack
East West Engineering has expanded its range of storage cages with the introduction of the new SRF-1300 Smart Rack.
- Barcode or RFID – both will co-exist
In the late 90’s leading thinking in supply chain management was discussing the impact of wireless technology in both warehouse and transportation management.
- Swift launches relocatable Cable-Buddy
Swift Metal Services have expanded their range of brackets and components with the introduction of relocatable, magnetic hanging brackets for cables, hoses and pneumatic lines.
- Sperian protection introduces eyewash stations
SPERIAN Protection has introduced a range of emergency eyewash stations which deliver flushing fluids to decontaminate the eye area.
- Result Packaging launches laser marking system
THE Rea-Jet Laser CL is a CO2 laser marking system suitable for marking cardboard boxes in the pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and food and beverage sectors, along with glass marking, wood and
- Shell releases Diesel Extra for transport sector
SHELL Diesel Extra is now available to the Australian transport sector from terminals in Newport (VIC), Parramatta (NSW), Pinkenba and Townsville (QLD), and Kalgoorie (WA), as well as 66
- Big Ass Fans introduces flexible portable fans
BIG Ass Fans has introduced the new Yellow Jacket; a portable fan designed for flexibility, quiet operation and excellent durability.