- GPS, GPRS Tracking and Route Accounting Solutions from Peacock Bros.
The Peacock Bros. GPS tracking solutions range from tracking your fleet, managing your indoor vehicles or even locating the position of every pallet in your warehouse.
- Metalsistem pallet racking systems for light-medium products
Metalsistem’s ‘Super 6’ multi-tiered mezzanine, which incorporates a ‘Super 123’ boltless shelving construction, provides an extra 1,500 square metres of raised storage area in warehouses.
- A boost to logistical operational intelligence from INcontrol technology
Intermec Technologies has announced the regional launch of INcontrol – device management software allowing businesses to efficiently track mobile technology assets, secure network investments
- Maintaining tyres with Bears Tyre Tracker
The Bears Tyre Tracker provides alerts and warnings when maintenance is due on vehicles.
- vWork from S2Go provides scheduling and dispatching efficiency
vWork, a web-based application for scheduling and dispatching services, is now available in Australia to assist transport businesses manage staff out on the road with ease and increased
- SCF Group introduces AssetWatch tracking device
Container manufacturer and supplier SCF Group has developed an innovative tracking device for logistics applications.
- Liquid bulk handling from CEVA
CEVA have a comprehensive range of demountable liquid intermediate bulk handling solutions to simplify storage and handling of raw materials, ingredients and work in progress.
- Linde launches successor models to H100 to H180 series
Linde Material Handling has launched a new range of 10 to 18 tonne heavy forklift trucks to replace the existing H100-H180 series.
- Linde releases new electric forklift range
Linde has unveiled a new range of advanced electric forklifts including 19 different standard model versions between two and five tonnes lifting capacity.
- JDA Supply Chain Planner software for reliable delivery
The JDA Supply Chain Planner can help businesses build one globally synchronized plan that responds quickly to supply and demand volatility, increasing both customer satisfaction and profits.
- RoadVision VIPER 50 Watt HID Driving Lights
RoadVision has introduced its new 7 HID6550 and 9 HID8550 Series Viper 50 Watt Xenon driving lights.
- KR700 Palletising Robot from KUKA
The KUKA KR700PA palletising robot from Headland offers a 4-axis kinematic system with the longest reach in the 700 kg payload category and is ideal for full layer palletising.
- Dematic releases RapidPick with picking rate of 1000+/hr
Dematic has introduced its new RapidPick ergonomic split case picking stations, which are capable of increasing operator productivity rates to over 1000 lines per hour.
- Multivac to launch new labelling, coding systems for fishing industry
Multivac will demonstrate a new range of packaging, labelling, coding and inspection systems for the logistics chain of the fishing industry at this year’s European Seafood Exposition in
- Rea-Jet Coding and marking Laser from Result Packaging
Result Packaging represent, among other equipment suppliers, Rea-Jet industrial laser equipment.
- Manage transport costs with integrated technology from STL Warehousing
Manage your transport costs. Giving you greater control, traceability and transparency, we integrate our technology and management tools into your existing logistics network.
- Barcode scanners from SICK
Packages at a package distribution centre must be assigned to the correct post office. A line scanner reads the information contained in a bar code attached to the side of the package.
- New Vocollect solution from Dematic extends supply chain applications
Dematic has introduced the new Talkman A500 voice terminal from Vocollect, the world leader in voice-directed computing.
- Indoor vehicle positioning and tracking systems from Peacock Bros
This new logistics approach was initially designed, developed and deployed by Peacock Bros for EastPack, who needed more than just “point of activity” tracking of RFID pallets to fulfill their
- Modular pallet conveyor system from Industrial Conveying
Materials handling specialist Industrial Conveying has developed a cost effective set of modular pallet conveyor sections that can easily be assembled in any configuration to meet requirements